If you wish to get a press accreditation to an event organized by KD Veseli dihurčki, then please do so by filling out the form below.
Since we've initiated this form, we no longer accept any other forms of journalistic accreditation.
Accreditation deadline is 14 days prior to the event. A few days after the deadline you will receive a notification whether your accreditation has been approved or rejected.
If our form is causing you problems, please read the instructions below.
(In case the accreditation form is not working properly, or if you wish to make some other arrangement regarding media coverage, send us an e-mail.)
- You can send a request for one or more people.
- You are not obliged to fill out all of the fields. Generally speaking it is better if you provide us with as much of requested information as possible, since that makes it easier for us to accredit your medium if accreditation requests are at a surplus.
- The »Person in charge (PiC)« field refers to the person directly superior to the journalist (usually the editor in chief).
- The »Prior covering details« field is intended for a description of promotion of a specific event in your medium. From our point of view it is one of the most crucial fields in this form.
- The »Subsequent covering details« field is intended for a description of ways you intend to report about the event in your medium.
- In the »Remarks« field you can write anything you feel you should inform us of, or if you wish to inquire something about the event and its media coverage.